Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tanner's Favorite Things at 2 years 3 mos






Isn't he talented? (Rob, that is...) :)



Okay, decided I can't go to bed without posting a few recent pics...plus I'm watching the CMA's and REALLY enjoying it...I'll curse myself later for it.
Tanner's favorite activity these days is Play-Doh...we get it out and put it away sometimes 6 times in a single day! Its the first thing he wants to do in the morning (while having breakfast) and usually the last thing I'm putting away at night. We've been buying 3-4 containers a week!

Tanner is equally passionate about "cozy jammies"...he's learned that its most comfortable to hang around in his pajamas all day...which I let him do sometimes when we're home all day...putting off those errands. :) I may have shot myself in the foot by doing this because now he never wants to get dressed. And the next day when we need to be out the door by 7:30 am, I'm sure the neighbors can hear him screaming "NOOOOO!!! COZY JAMMIES!!! NOOOOO!!!" As I chase him around the house trying to get him dressed for daycare...

As you can see in these pics, he is in his jammies all the time. I even took him to Walmart in his jammies the other day after I gave up on a power struggle. I tried to disguise it by putting snow boots, a big coat, and a hat on him...of course I ran into people I knew...oh well.

There are a couple of more "favorite things"...I'm going to get some pics tomorrow and continue...


No comments: